Preface for summer training report

Preface for summer training report
There is a famous saying “The theory without practical is lame and practical without theory is blind.”
As a part of the degree of Masters of commerce, every student has to undergo training in an industrial or commercial organization. By training one comes to know about the practical aspects of business and working conditions under which they have to work in future. Practical experience is far better and closer to t6he real world than the theoretical experience.
In one and a half month training in "industry name". , I have prepared my report on the topic, “topic name”. I have tried my best to cover each and every topic related to the topic. This project has offered me an opportunity to put my efforts and the theoretical knowledge, and at the same time, given me practical experience. It is surely going to help me in my future projects too.
In the preparation of this report, I have made every effort to ensure that all steps involved in development of this project are adequately covered and the report is complete. Any suggestions for improvement if rendered will be gratefully accepted.

I sincerely hope that this project will prove knowledge providing and I hope that this report will fulfill the requirements for which  it was asked to prepare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to wage and salary administration

Brand Identification

Responsibility Accounting- expense and revenue centre